Full-time Associate Veterinarian
A full time Associate Veterinarian is needed for our animal hospital Red Rocks Animal Center, LLC located in Lakewood, CO. Essential duties will include, without limitation:
- performing physical examinations and develop appropriate diagnostic plans for sick or injured animals
- performing preventive medicine;
- performing various surgical procedures;
- providing medical care to small animals and horses;
- maintaining accurate medical records;
- performing dental procedures to small animals;
- administering vaccines;
- counseling pet owners concerning patient status, treatment options, associated risks, home care and follow-up;
- entering charges into the database.
As needed, will travel to fulfill house calls for treating horses in the greater Denver area.
Salary: $48,693.00 per year. Requirements: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Must possess Colorado license in good standing to practice veterinary medicine. Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S. Reply to: Red Rocks Animal Center, LLC, 620 Miller Court, Lakewood, CO 80215.